Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Happy Birthday ~ The Card Concept


Hello friends!   Our new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog starts today and will be our last one until September!  I have one more week until summer vacation starts...I'm a LITTLE excited!  Our challenge is based on this "succulent" photo...pun intended :)


I went all clean and simply layered and used my new Tropical Prints stamps...I've waited for them forever!  I took inspiration from the colours and then created this birthday card for my sister who is visiting right now :)  We sure hope you'll join us before the summer break!  Head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...