Sunday, August 29, 2021

Teachers Live Forever ~ Colour Throw Down

 

Happy Sunday, friends!  It's been a lovely morning in the studio creating one of my favourite genres of cards ~ teacher cards!  I head back to my classroom tomorrow to start setting up for the new school year that begins on September 7th here in BC.  My colours are inspired by the Colour Throw Down challenge.  I turned to my trusty apple dies from Spellbinders that I found at HomeSense years ago...it was one of the best finds EVER!!  Seriously, $7.99 CAD for these adorable dies!


 Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day :)




7 comments:

blaze said...

I have these apple dies, too! And I don't know if I've ever used them! That apple is the perfect backdrop for your sentiment. Have a great school year!

Wanda Cullen said...

Awesome teacher card and so perfect to use with the Throwdown colors! I think I remember that Verve sentiment! ❤️

_chevron2 said...

Awesome card!!

Nick Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick Hunter said...

Amazing. I just came across your post, and I must say that I am impressed with your skills. You are doing an incredible job. I see a few posts of yours, and your cards are unique. I instantly get the idea of this card for teachers. My daughter love card making, and she often asks for ideas for cards for her teachers and friends. I will show this post to her, and I am sure she will love this teachers card idea.
PhD Dissertation Writing Services

Chris Greenwalty said...

Thanks for sharing such an article I love teacher cards for more vist Visit google

Anonymous said...

An amazing blog about teachers day. Some times I want to go back to my school to have a some chat with my teachers who made me great man. now avail Printed Polo shirtsfor more details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...