Saturday, September 11, 2021

Happy Fall Birthday ~ Stock Your Stash Challenge


Hello friends!  I am happy to report that I have my new class and they are just the sweetest!  I can't wait to really get to know them...that's when the magic happens...when you have a good solid relationship with them.  This card has been waiting on my desk all week.  I had die cut and stamped the flowers and shapes last Monday, but didn't have the energy to adhere everything together.  But this morning, with my coffee, I went back down to the studio and finished it off.  This is for the Stock Your Stash Challenge.  We are asked to make a Fall/Halloween themed card.  Well, I chose Fall colours and will be sending this to a friend with a Fall Birthday :)  Now, I have to tell you that this is a very close CASE to this GORGEOUS CARD I've been saving on my Card Pinterest board.  If you look at the date, it's from 2014!  I saved it because I love the way Tara stamped and stacked the Reverse Confetti flowers.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!  The first weekend of the year for a teacher is one of the sweetest!

 

 

 

 

 


3 comments:

Hilda Burton said...

Pretty card. Love the fall colors. Enjoy your day!

Shaun James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun James said...

This card is looking so beautiful and wonderful. I will use this idea for my friend's birthday. Keep it up and share more ideas with us. Now its time to avail Sign and Blind Services in Eastbourne for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...