Monday, September 5, 2022

A Big Heart ~ Stock Your Stash


Hello!  Wow!  It's been ages again since I've posted.  Still card making, just not blogging.  I had high hopes of posting more this summer, but we had a glorious, smoke-free summer so I spent most of it outdoors.  So here I am on the last day of summer holidays, looking for a fun challenge.  I grabbed some die cuts from my stash and stamped this sweet apple sentiment for a Fall card for Reverse Confetti's Stock Your Stash challenge.  Teacher cards are still my favourite :)  Take care, friends.  Happy Fall!



Stamps: All Apples, Word Up (Reverse Confetti)

4 comments:

Jonny Dave said...

I read your blog and I see your card design. The card design is very good. I really like it and I apricate you for this work. Now it's time to avail Luxury Limo Services in Long Beach CA for more information.

Tim Steve said...

Thanks for sharing the blog about smoke-free holidays. Smoking is not good for health. Hope you share more blogs about this smoking-free holiday. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

Phoenix Heating and Cooling said...

When it comes to heating and cooling services, Phoenix Heating and Cooling is the name that comes to mind. Their team of experts is highly trained and experienced in handling all types of HVAC systems. Whether it's installation, repair, or maintenance, they can do it all with ease and precision.

Ben said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure you this would be beneficial for most people. Now its time to avail limousine service pompano beach for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...