Monday, January 23, 2012

Always and Forever

alwaysandforever
Good morning!  It was a fun day in the studio yesterday and I got to play with some of my favourite challenges such as the Waltzingmouse Sketch challenge AND use some new goodies :)  Along with the Waltzingmouse Back in the Saddle set, I’ve had my sights on Say it Loud for awhile.  I have admired how some designers cut around the big words after stamping them so I have done the same…so fun and elegant :)  I also got to ink up that fabulous heart tag that coordinates with the original Spellbinders heart die.  I am right into making Valentine cards…loving all the pink and all the love {swoon!}.  Hope your week is starting out right. Why do weekends go by so quickly?
signature
WMSC81_thumb[1]

what’s in it?

stamps: wms say it loud, seasons of love tags

ink: versafine onyx, pti raspberry fizz

paper: pti white, sweet blush, mme love me dp

accessories: spellbinders heart die, pti buttons and twine, gems, seam binding ribbon, stitching

17 comments:

Tammy said...

So pretty!! Love that you cut out the "always"!!

Marisa said...

Lovely soft pink hues, Moe :) Bet this holiday is your second favorite for making cards. Mind you, Teresa did show us some pink shamrocks ;) Enjoy your day!

Lynn said...

I've cut my stamps once and I have to say I still think about it! How do you do that and not freak out!?

I absolutely adore the pattern in the heart. So beautiful!

Aimes said...

Before you know it, it'll be the weekend again, Diva :)
I'm admiring your courage to cut up your stamps (I've only done it once but have to say it makes the set so much more flexible as you prove on this gorgeous card!)
Hugs,
Duchess
x

Tracey McNeely said...

It is scary cutting stamps up the first time but you get so much more mileage out of them. Beautiful card.

Deborah Frings said...

This is just so gorgeous! Love the papers and stitched details. Just super!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors!!! Yes, that is one of my FAV sets and love it cut out!!! Okay...have to back and read---missed the cutting up stamps--- not sure if I could do it....wimpy, I know!!!

Kelly S. said...

I love that beautiful heart with the fantabulous bow! You make cards that are so ethereal and dreamy, Maureen! Gorgeous soft colors and you created such a wonderful sentiment by pairing those sets!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so pretty, Moe! I finally tried trimming those words and love it, too! Gorgeous pinks and that bow above the heart is lovely!

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous Maureen, love the heart, and the beautiful bow!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a WONDERFUL Valentines card! The stamping, all the beautiful details, everything so perfect - LOVE your card!!!

TannyP said...

Oh my! Huge fan of this beauty =) That stamp set is gorgeous and the heart stamp?! SWOON! Must get my butt in gear & order some of these so I can take on their challenges, too!

LaurieJ said...

What a sweet, sweet card! I love the pink and all the delicious details. Perfect!

Renee said...

Beautiful card!
Love the soft, sweet colors...
and that heart is perfect!
Simply gorgeous!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww Moe, such a sweet card! Love it :) Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week! xo

Kim Duran said...

Maureen, what can I say but wow! Everything about this card from the pretty colors of the patterned paper, the layout, the large button, and the fussy cut sentiment....gorgeous. Just gorgeous! I always enjoy seeing what you create and this just shows you've created another beauty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Waltzingmouse!

Kim Duran said...

Oh and I am back to say I just had to pin this to my Pinterest. What can I say? I'm inspired!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...