Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just for You

justforyoumaureenplut

Good morning friends!  With most of my stamping duties done for the rest of the week, I was able to sit down with some lovely Clearly Besotted Stamps from their second release.  I was going to use some text paper for the half and half die panel, but then realized I could make my own with Background Builder!  Cool! 

Background_Builder_Copyright_large 

The sweet and whimsical sentiment is from Full of Surprise :) 

Full_of_Surprise_Copyright_large

Head over to the Clearly Besotted Store to see these sets as well as a whole lot of new ones just recently released!  You’ll love what you see :)  Woohoo! The week is half over!  Enjoy!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted stamps Full of Surprises, Background Builder

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic white, pink paislee secret crush

accessories: bigz primitive heart die, seam binding, pti buttons, thread, corrugated cardboard, paper doily, pti half and half die

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I was looking at the music note background...looks beautiful and you know how much I love the text builders...beautiful design as always Moe!

Linda van der Velden said...

Great card, lovely colors! Perfect!

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful soft and feminine card!! TFS.

Marisa said...

Loving that heart - my next seasonal addiction LOL1 How fun to be able to make your own text paper too :) Pretty in pink for sure. Yeah for half the week being over and everyone settling back into routines.

Mary Ann said...

Wow!very pretty,love it...

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card as always! x

Christina said...

Just beautiful, Moe! I love that primitive looking heart and the gorgeous ribbon. Speaking of lovely cards, I just got a stunner in the mail today from north of the border. :) Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...