Monday, March 4, 2013

Beautiful (Just the Way You Are)

beautifulmaureenplut

Good morning!  I’m happy to report that reports are done!  They just need to be proof read, but the big job of hauling all the books home and the actual writing of them is done!  I was even able to watch a few curling games! Double woohoo!  Today’s card is another one I made for the Verve Release last month.  As I look at it, it kind of reminds me of my (in)famous lounge pants!  LOL

vlvinspiration_thumb[6]

Now with reports done, I can start the early birthday celebrations!  I’m digging out some green!  Have a lovely start to your week :)  Thanks for stopping by :)

signature

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Beautiful Plain Jane, Remember This (Verve)

paper: rustic cream, kraft (Papertrey Ink), Riding Hood Red (SU), On Trend (Crate Paper), Secret Crush (Pink Paislee),

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Spring Fling seam binding (Verve), scallop rectangle die (Spellbinders), Notebook Page, Fillable Frames #11, button, twine (Papertrey Ink), doily (Etsy Shop), gems (Kaisercraft), staple (office supply), stitching

9 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Maureen!!

Lynn said...

Woot! Woot! to the final details being about done on the reports! I love the combination of papers...the leopard print with the notebook paper is fabulous.

Marisa said...

Yeah for getting them all done!! Loving the leopard print paper and that yummy bow! Such a lovely colour. Great use of the double sentiment too :)

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Maureen and I am just lovin' your inspirational lounge pants too :)

Petra Swart said...

Great pair of pants and as always a great card!! Great on having all your reports done!

Dianne said...

Lovely card Maureen, great combo with the papers thanks for sharing, sounds good papers are done:):) have a great day...

Aimes said...

Oh yeah! The lounge pants are BACK!!! :D
Bee-utiful card today, Diva! I'm still drooling over the way you work that ribbon twine!
Hurrah for reports being done too- now get busy celebrating!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Tammy said...

Another beautiful card Moe! Love the "remember this" tab for you main sentiment!! Works perfectly!
Yayy to report cards being done!!! Does you March Break start next week too? I have to start my reports this week; but they're just quick progress reports (just Learning Skills evaluated and a comment about whether or not the student is progressing well)--shouldn't take me long.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

LOVE the layers on this one - you always tuck little details here and there that are the perfect touches. Beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...