Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Enjoy

 

Click here to enter my Birthday Blog Candy!

enjoymaureenplut

Good morning!  I’ve been having a lovely Spring Break so far, doing all the wonderful things during the week that I can never do until summer…breakfast downtown, watching curling, drinking coffee in my jammies.  I’m also stamping in daylight! Oh, I love that!  I thought I should play along with the latest Tuesday Trigger over on Moxie Fab World as it’s Elegant Emerald in honour of St. Patty’s Day and the Pantone colour of the year :)  I have a full roll of this Maya Road emerald rose trim so I have to start using it!  I don’t know what was happening with this card…there seems to be a lot of different styles on it…but I just went with the flow…zen card making if you will :)  LOL Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Hump Day!

signature

Elegant Emerald

 

what’s in it?

stamps: surely goodness (Verve)

paper: rustic white (PTI), soho garden (American Crafts)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: butterfly dies (My Favourite Things), doily, tiny tag dies (PTI), rose trim (Maya Road), rustic twine, buttons (PTI), coffee sleeve

10 comments:

Lynn said...

The rose trim goes perfectly with the inspiration photo...I have the same roll in deep cranberry and I don't think I've opened it...yikes!

I love all the shades of emerald...very rich color!

Dee in N.H. said...

Pretty card! Love the nice rich colors and the trim with the doily is perfect!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh I love this one! Hugs to you!!

Stephanie said...

Fantastic take on the inspiration picture & glad to hear you're enjoying your break

Marisa said...

Loving that little tag and way to flash the purple! Glad you are enjoying your spring break - though not sure I can call it spring as it is so cold out! Enjoy jammie mornings blurfing and stamping in daylight :)

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Happy belated birthday. My grandson and great-grandson (his son) both are St. Patty's day babes also.

Helen F. said...

Love your zen card, Maureen. Have fun on your Spring Break!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Beauty, I tell ya! Love all the pretty elements coming together with the paper doily base. Love the inspiration element too!

Aimes said...

Diva I adore the mix of embellishments on this card! What a pretty, creative journey you've been on!
Your spring break sounds perfect! I plan to stay in my PJs drinking tea, eating toast and crafting for mine. Chris has plans for us to sort out our spare room... I'm not so keen on that idea LOL!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maureen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...