Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Time to Celebrate ~ Clearly Besotted Teaser Time

Timetocelebratemaureenplut

Hey everyone!  Well, today is the first “full” day of school here!  If memory serves me well, I will talk all day and not want to say a word when I get home!   But it’s a time to celebrate as I get my new set of kids today :)  Always exciting to meet  the little souls that will capture my heart all year :)  Today’s card is sneaking a peek at 2 more Clearly Besotted stamp sets, Nuts for You and Tag Along, and their coordinating dies.

Teaser Time

Head over to Stephanie’s Blog to see some more Teasers!  The stamps and dies go on Sale tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps

11 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm really loving this fall set. The colors with the neutral back drops are fabulous Moe.

anja curvers said...

Oohhhh this is soo lovely can't wait to order some of these goodies. Have fun at school.

Tracey said...

A beautiful card Maureen!! Loving the chevrons in the background!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Moe, I love the colours and layout especially xx

cm said...

A lovely card! From the colours, to the images, to the background chevrons, to the sentiments, this is an eye-catcher! Happy 1st day of school!!
c

Marisa said...

Great chevron BG! OF course I looooove fall colours and leaves so this one is making me very happy :) All the best on day two!

Aimes said...

Ha! You're the same as me, Diva: Talk all day and then hardly speak a word at home! (Think I must tire of my own voice LOL!)
Lovin' the autumn/fall projects I'm starting to see. The mix of neutrals on this card work so well together! :D

Neets B said...

Fabulous card to showcase the new CBS release. I love the soft neutrals and the autumnal colours, really lovely :) x

Lindsey said...

This card is wonderful! Definitely makes me want to pick up these new stamps/dies as soon as they are available.

Kim S said...

Such a charming little nut and leaf! I love how you have created pops of color on a neutral background.

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful! love those darling leaves:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...