Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Halloween ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

halloweenmaureenplut

Good morning!  Hi everyone!  It’s October 1st!  YIKES!  Time is zooming right along!  There’s a brand new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge up and ready to go…

october 1_spooky scene

Neat & Tangled Stamps is our sponsor this time round and graciously gave each Design Team member a fun Halloween set to play with.  I chose Halloween Scene so I created a sweet little black and white scene :)  I knew I HAD to bring back some of that gorgeous Halloween ribbon that I use every year…I still just adore it!  What a fabulous hit of colour!  Head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration blog to see more amazing projects and read up on how YOU could win some Neat & Tangled stamps :)  Thanks for stopping by and spending a few sweet moments with me :)

signature

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the scene you created and that pop of colour with the ribbon is fabulous :)

Lynn said...

I'm seriously in love with that ribbon...it is the perfect touch with the black/white images.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the gorgeous ribbon! It just makes your images pop! So cool!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!

Luanne said...

What a wonderful design! And I super love that ribbon! Way cute Moe!

Stacey Schafer said...

love your spooky and cute black and white scene, Maureen!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Maureen. Love the ribbon!

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen I love your outlined scene. So perfect CAS and that bow is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...