Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday

happymaureenplut

Hi everyone!  Well I’m happy to report that I am getting a few things done that I had put off for the summer.  I have a little bit more file sorting to do from school, then it’s tackling the studio for ONE BIG GIGANTIC clean!!  I can’t wait!  Though I am known for my “neat” piles, I am an anal/organized/clean and simple girl at heart.  That is my mission this summer in the studio :)  Until then, I’ll keep it CAS on cards…lol.  Today’s card is for the current Make it Monday challenge over on the PTI blog.  Dawn showed us how to make a rainbow medallion out of pretty much any stamp!  I chose the mega ticket set to create a festive happy happy birthday card.  Well, that’s it for me!  Off to continue the organizing :)  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

signature

makeitmondays

stamps, dies and paper: Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I need to give my craft room a good purge. It's time to put some stamps up for sale and really clean my work surfaces. Can't seem to get the energy to do it though!

Love your center sentiment on this card.Great take on Dawn's technique.

Marisa said...

Great use of the technique! A totally fun card :) When you are done your room you can come and do mine ;) trust you are enjoying your summer and hope you are not cooking to death up there! Mind you I'm sure you have AC so that helps :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...