Thursday, September 25, 2014

Celebrate ~ PTI Blog Hop

celebratemaureenplut

Good morning everyone!  It’s the first week back in my class so it’s been crazy this week, but I just HAD to play along with the PTI blog hop!  I just couldn’t resist these gorgeous colours!

Inspiration photo

I also used one of the sketches Nichole provided for us :)  I finally cracked open my new mega ticket stamp set to use for the sentiment panel.  I just LOVE those jumbo tickets!  I was also able to use this strip of felt hearts I had made back in February!  Love when I can use something from the scrap pile!

Sketchr-recipe-1

Thanks so much for visiting and enjoy the rest of the hop!

signature

stamps and dies: PTI

18 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the sweet little row of felt hearts with the sequins. Beautiful Moe. I hope all your little ones are adjusting well.

Lyn said...

Such a lovely card and that little strip of hearts is beautiful <3

Marisa said...

Love the wood grain with the polka dots and of course the hearts. Wishing you a great day with the little ones :)

Nancy Penir said...

Oh, those sweet rosy hearts! Lovely, Maureen!

Birgit said...

Love your sweet card, Maureen! So glad to hear you're back with your kiddo's... enjoy!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so beautiful! What a perfect take on the sketch!

StephH said...

Oh, I love the rustic look of this card, beginning with the barn wood DP. Very pretty, a great take on the sketch you chose!

tonyamaries said...

This is so pretty! I love the wood!

Marcia Hill said...

What a pretty card! And I know what you mean about finding the perfect spot for something from your scrap pile...brings a big smile to my face! Well done and glad to hear you're back on the job, doing what you love to do! :0)

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the jumbo ticket sentiment :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card! Love the felt hearts!

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful. Love the row of hearts.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!

BethieJ said...

Your card is so PRETTY!!!
Have a GREAT Day!
Happy Hopping!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Love all the hearts and polka dots! Happy Hopping!

She's A Busy Girl said...

Beautiful!

Gina said...

The row of felt hearts - with sequins! - stole my heart! :) A beautiful card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...