Monday, September 29, 2014
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Good morning everyone! Ready for something fun!? And yummy!? Chaitali over on Cuts, Crops and Creativity is hosting a Coffee Lovers Blog Hop in honour of National Coffee Day! Well, this coffee lover HAD to play along :) It was the perfect excuse to open up my Verve Coffee and One Cup stamp sets along with the Cuppa Joe Die Set to create a fun shaker card! Notice the coffee beans in the shaker? That fun idea came from Meghan over on Pink Bike. I squealed when I saw her coffee card! Grab a cup of coffee and head over to Cuts, Crops and Creativity for more inspiration and to join in the fun! There are lots of sponsors and prizes for playing along! I’ll leave you with a few of my coffee facts…
1) I take milk only in my coffee, preferably 1% milk
2) Starbucks order is usually a grande non fat latte, but right now it’s a grande, non fat, half sweet Pumpkin Spice latte :)
3) I started drinking coffee in university.
4) I drink mainly SB coffee and buy it at the store…but I like any local coffee bean. Life is too short to drink cheap coffee!
5) The most delicious coffee I’ve had was an iced Asian coffee at my pedicure salon! It’s delicious :)
6) If I don’t have my daily coffee, I will get a slight headache and become a little cranky. It’s my one addiction :)
See you on the hop!