Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Birthday (and New Year!)

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Hello friends!  It’s the last day of the year and I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours in the studio.  I SO wanted to make something for the final PTI Make it Monday challenge which lets us choose a past challenge.  I chose the very last one! HA!  I really wanted to make a card using Melissa’s stamped background tutorial.  I even made a junk bow like hers! I LOVE this idea!  I also got to play with the Friendly Flowers set I got a few months ago.  I was inspired by the Blog Hop last week using gold and silver, translated to grey, kraft, and river rock on my card :)

stampedborder

So on this final day of this wonderful year, I wish you all comfort, joy, and wonder of a new year.  Thank you for stopping by and sharing my passion :) I hope to see you around in the new year, you’re always welcome!  Group Hug!

signature

makeitmondays

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy new year my dear friend! This card is fabulous (It has been pinned!) I love the neutral color palette. Gorgeous!

sharrilou said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Nancy Penir said...

Stunning color palette and layout! Love the bow too!

Meghan said...

Such a beautiful card Maureen! Happy New Year!

Helen F. said...

Such and elegant card, Maureen!
Happy New Year

Oreety said...

Very beautiful! I love your color choice and well, everything about the card! Nicely done. :)

Marisa said...

Happy New Year :) Glad you got some inky time in too. I just got that butterfly die adn can't wait to use it!! Fabulous mix of colours and love the "junk bow"

Marcia Hill said...

Stunning card Maureen...love everything about it! Your color choice is perfect, and I love your junk bow! Well done! :0)

Diana K said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the colour palette that you went with.

Linda said...

Such an elegant card. Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...