Thursday, December 18, 2014

I Lift Up My Eyes

iliftupmyeyesmaureeplut

Hi friends!  Popping in to share a card I made this week for a very dear relative who has had a sad health diagnosis this month.  When I hear such news, I turn to this verse from Verve’s Scripture Medley 2.  It calms and comforts me and I hope that it does the same for the person I send it to. 

Two more days!  YIKES!  I am so ready for 2 weeks of REST!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

signature

stamp: Scripture Medley 2 (Verve)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Moe, yes this is such a beautiful verse. I am sure it will be appreciated. Two more days for my boys too. Ryan has finals today! xx

Kara Lynne said...

Beautifully framed verse. Your style reflects your caring nature.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful, Moe.

Marisa said...

Beautifully done. I'll be singing the song all day now :) Yeah for 2 weeks off in two more sleeps!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...