Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF ~ Mix and Match Challenge

celebratingmaureenplut

I was kind of giddy about this Mix and Match challenge by Dawn, my stamping crush.  She’s challenging us to using a colour combo that is out of comfort zone.  AH!!  The WaCCCky (Wild and Crazy Colour Challenge) is back!  I haven’t made one of these cards in a LONG time!  So this is how it works.  I have all the PTI colours in the pink bin (granted, I may need to add a few of the new colours) and pull out 4 colours.  Then I have to make a card using those colours.  NO CHEATING!  If you look at these colours, you can tell I haven’t cheated…HA!

colourchoices

It’s late, and I may not have had my camera on auto to take the PTI swatch book photo, but these are the 4 colours.

swatchbook

I used Dawn’s card for inspiration and love the way it turned out.  Okay, it’s bedtime!  I hope to share a bit more tomorrow…sweet dreams!

signature

7-mix-+-match-challenge

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh la la...but they are all deep, rich colors. Love how your card turned out Moe.

Bonnie said...

Those colors look amazing in the flower! Very brave way to choose colors; the random outcome could be catastrophic! LOL

Marisa said...

Great use of the colours. Adore the flower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...