Friday, November 11, 2016

Merry Christmas



Hello everyone!  I'm back today with my take on this week's PTI Make it Monday.  We are asked to use an assembly line to create a set of cards.  I am never ready for Christmas as I don't start thinking about it until after writing November report cards.  Therefore, I am usually scrambling in December.  This was the perfect opportunity to get a jump start on some.  I LOVE pink poinsettias so I went with that theme.  The leaves have been die cut from a SB sleeve ;)  I added some gold touches with an embossed sentiment, embossed veins, and some sweet gold sequins.


Here are all the pieces before I put them together.  Embossing and triple stamping probably didn't cut my time down! HA! But I just had to do it!


Thanks for stopping by!  How are your Christmas cards going?






10 comments:

Natalie Winterstein said...

I have 24 cards made and am working on six more! I pick a design and make about five or six until I have what I need. By changing it up I don't get bored! Love your cards, so pretty!

Christine said...

Your cards are lovely and will be well-received, I am sure!

Nancy Penir said...

Gorgeous, Maureen! Love the pink poinsettias. Fun leaves too!

Lynn said...

Way to go Moe! These are gorgeous! Love, love, love the pink poinsettia flowers. Here's my question...what do you use/how do you adhere your sequins?

victoria h said...

beautiful cards

Linda said...

These are so beautiful. Love the non-traditional colros.

cards by cara said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! They are inspiring me to get on with my holiday cards ... but I hear you about report cards ... they really puts a dent in planning and free crafty time, don't they? ;)

Pam Sparks said...

Gorgeous Maureen! Love your cards!

Cheryl S. said...

I truly like your choice of pink for the poinsettia. Did you use PTI inks and if so what colors? The gold embossing powder really adds a "Wow" factor.

Maureen said...

Cheryl, I hope you get this. I can’t reply to comments via email if you have not put your email into blogger. The PTI inks I used are sweet blush and lovely lady. Thanks for your kind comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...