Monday, November 14, 2016

Peace and Joy ~ Create Along with Us


Hello friends!  I'm back from a lovely long weekend full of daily inky time!  I know!  How lucky was I?  I also make a card for PTI's Create Along with Us challenge.  Since I knew it was coming up, I picked Melissa's gorgeous card here to CASE.

 Ptibettertog4

 I am SO loving the cream, pink, kraft, and gold colour combo.  This one is so pretty, I may save it for our secretary!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a lovely week :)





8 comments:

Linda said...

So soft and pretty.

Deb Selby said...

Very lovely!

Skrater said...

What a beautiful card and your attention to details is perfect!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the gold and pink colors. TFS

nancy said...

The gold embossing on vellum is stunning. I loved it on Melissa's card and I loved it on yours.

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Maureen! I loved Melissa's soft card too and you definitely did it justice! I love how you used music for the background instead of script and just really like the combination of the soft pink, kraft and gold! Well done!! :0)

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card and colors ! Love pinks with gold!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Beautiful card. You captured Melissa's very well...very hard to do that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...