Sunday, December 18, 2016

Peace on Earth ~ PTI Create Along with Us


Hello friends!  Well, the good news is I'm off for two weeks!  I have a few days now to get ready for Christmas before family starts arriving.  I'm hoping to sneak into the studio a bit more often as it's been a little lonely these past few weeks.  Today's card is for PTI's Create Along with Us challenge.  I'm CASEing Dawn's gorgeous card HERE with a Christmas spin...

DSC_7873.1

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great start to your week!






2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yeah...so nice to be off for two weeks. I'm thankful for being off Christmas week. Your case of Dawn is beautiful. Continue to keep her in my prayers.

paperkicks said...

Fantastic card, Maureen! The color combo is gorgeous!! Happy two weeks off...I'm off, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...