Saturday, December 24, 2016

Tidings of Great Joy


Hello friends!  Happy Christmas Eve!  Everyone in the house has gone out but I stayed at home so I could have a few quiet moments to putter (in the studio!).  I needed two more last minute cards and decided to CASE Laurie's card HERE.  I've been drooling over it all week!

 Christmas Blessings by Laurie Schmidlin

 I wish you all a very merry and peaceful Christmas.  I'd like to leave you with the poem from the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas original TV show...

Welcome Christmas. Bring your cheer,
Cheer to all Whos, far and near.

Christmas Day is in our grasp
So long as we have hands to grasp.

Christmas Day will always be
Just as long as we have we.

Welcome Christmas while we stand
Heart to heart and hand in hand.


 




stamps and dies:  Beyond Measure, Christmas Spirit Die Set (Verve)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Your gorgeous card arrived yesterday just in time for the first Christmas in our new home! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! xoxo

Dodie said...

Maureen, your card is so pretty. I like how you used Laurie's card as your inspiration. They both go together beautifully! Happy new year to you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...