Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy Birthday ~ Curtain Call Inspiration


 Hello everyone! Welcome back! It's the first Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge of the year!  This time we’re inspired by this photo…


I was inspired by all those sparkly icicles standing out from a neutral background.  I am also trying to make 2 cards at a time because my stash is REALLY REALLY shamefully low at the moment. Here's the second version in purple!


Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!






stamps: Poppy Birthday (Verve)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love that you did a twofer! These are both stunning. Love the shimmer, but yet a very clean design! I am with you. My stash is down to less than 10 cards...so low! Need to increase the crafting time.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards Maureen. The layered snowflakes are gorgeous... love the sparkly paper... and the curved panel on the second one. Way to go with making 2 cards every time!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just beautiful, Moe! Love all that shimmer. And thanks for the happy mail, it arrived in my mailbox yesterday and is one of my most favoritist cards ever! Hugs!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...