Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year ~ Mojo Monday


Happy New Year everyone!  I spent my last day of Christmas vacation cleaning up the studio and making my first card of the year using the Mojo Monday sketch below!  I had this quote from Verve's Potter's Clay ready to go then saw Diva Teresa's GORGEOUS card on the Mojo Monday blog.  I just had to CASE parts of it.  It's a Happy New Year card for a dear friend :)  Thanks for stopping by...hope your year has started out well!






stamps: Verve's Potter's Clay and Holiday Greetings (retired)

4 comments:

Carmela said...

Maureen, love your card! Like the Happy New Year sentiment you added and your hearts are very pretty!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the heart and the colors. TFS

Lynn said...

You are the master of combining sentiments. I love this. Sends such a strong message of love and hope.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is positively gorgeous, Moe! Every little detail makes me smile. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...