Friday, August 18, 2017

Grateful



Wow!  Hi friends! I feel like it's been forever since I posted.  Tuesday's card was a scheduled post because I was in Texas at the beginning of the month visiting my sister.  Seriously, y'all have the BEST shopping in the States!  Between better Amazon (than Canada), Target, fast shipping, and the Outlet malls, I barely made the 50 lb allowance on my checked bag! HA!  But it's good to be back and in the studio playing along with PTI's Create Along with Us.  I was just memorized by Dawn's gorgeous card and was able to recreate it with a bit of tweaking.   Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Maureen! I had to look twice, you cased Dawn's card beautifully! coloring on your card is gorgeous. Love the ombre of the dots. Sp glad you had a good time in Texas.

Luanne said...

I just loved Dawn's card too! Yours is just as beautiful. Glad you had fun in the US!

Marcia Hill said...

Dawn sure had a lot of great cards this release, didn't she?!! You re-created her leaf card beautifully...love it!! :0)

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning Moe. Love that soft stenciled background. Gorgeous!

Vikki H said...

Beautiful job recreating Dawn's card. Your stencil bkgd is super. I'm so glad you chose this design as it was my other favorite this release. I'm on an Amtrak sleeper going home to Oregon today and this design is on my list to try also.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Liking this one! Nice job on the challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...