Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Happy Birthday ~ Curtain Call Inspiration


Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over on the  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…


I don't have any hibiscus flowers in my stamp stash so I went with my old faithful...Rosie Posie! then I chose some patterned paper that mimicked the photos background. I wasn't sure which way to stamp the flowers, orange onto pink or pink onto orange so I tried both ways.  The card above is orange details on pink and this next one is pink details on orange.


Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Wow! Two cards! I love the colors both ways! Lovely elements and design!

Christine said...

What a fun interpretation of the inspiration photo. Love the plaid! Fun to see how the flowers look with the differing colors of the layers.

Luanne said...

Good morning! I know I don't comment often, but I love all the cards I see from you! I just had to take a minute today, to let you know how stunning these are! I'm totally pinning them and thank you for your inspiration! ;)

JoAnn said...

Both cards are gorgeous.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful takes on the inspiration photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...