Wednesday, May 30, 2018

You're on My Mind ~ The Card Concept



Hello everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...
 

I'm calling my style today shabby layered!  It's not quite vintage and not quite classy so I'm morphing two styles into one! HA!  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!

 what's in it?
stamps: Gran's Garden, Banner Style (PTI)
dies: Gran's Garden, Banner Style (PTI)
ink: green parakeet (PTI), summer sunrise, pumpkin pie, perfect plum (SU)


4 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Maureen, love your gorgeous bouquet and sentiment! The lace doily is the perfect accent as well as the colors- great job, sweet DT Sis!

KimCreate said...

Very pretty card, all the colors make it so happy!

Susan Powell said...

I'm lovin' the layered shabby look Maureen! I really like how that sentiment swoops underneath that pretty bouquet.

Marcie Sharp said...

Very pretty! Lovely spray of flowers and nice sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...