Sunday, June 3, 2018

A Note of Thanks ~ Make it Monday


Hello, friends!  I purposely got all my running around done yesterday morning so I could spend some inky time on this week's PTI Make it Monday challenge.  Stephanie's card was so fetching!  How's that for a descriptor! But it was!  I went through my stamp sets and came to Gran's Garden (again!).  I've been loving Limeade Ice for leaves lately.  It looks great with pink and grey.  For the vellum embellishment, I used the medium Circle Scribbles die.  Thanks for stopping by!

what's in it?
stamps: Gran's Garden, Painted Petals (anniversary set) (PTI)



1 comment:

Vikki H said...

Your layers are so pretty and the color choices some of my favorites also! Great card and one to case soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...