Sunday, June 10, 2018

Absolutely Fabulous ~ Make It Monday


Hello friends!  I've been a little AOL this week from the studio because it was report card writing week.  I'm happy to say I just need to proof read them then I'm only 2 field trips and 15 work days away from summer vacation!  I'm so glad I had time to make a card for PTI's Make it Monday.  The challenge was to use lots of dots.  I've used embossed dots and enamel dots to dress up my vellum butterfly :)  Thanks for visiting!  Have a great week :)

what's in it?
stamps: Enclosed: Butterfly, Mega Mixed Messages - both retired :( (PTI)
dies: Enclosed: Butterfly, Noted Pinked A2 Vertical (PTI)
paper: stampers select white, vellum cardstock, chicken scratch gingham (PTI)
accessories:  true black bakers twine, aquamist buttons (PTI)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...