Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Time to Celebrate! The Card Concept


Hello everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...


My clean and layered card was inspired by the bold pattern and colours and a winged animal.  I don't have any owl stamps or dies (YES! I KNOW! That seems unacceptable!) so I went with a winged insect :)  I think it works! I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!

what's in it?
stamps:  Offbeat Birthday (PTI)
dies: Life is Beautiful, Noted Pinked A2 Vertical (PTI)
paper: stampers select white, Don't Forget to Write refills, vellum cardstock (PTI)
accessories: orange zest buttons (PTI)


1 comment:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous! Love that butterfly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...