Thursday, August 16, 2018

2 Teach is 2 Love


 Hello, friends!  Well, I am pleased to tell you that I am thoroughly enjoying the CLEAN studio and have made it down to stamp most days this past week.  It's great to know where everything is and have a place for everything.  It has cleared up my mind for sure.  We are having a couple of days of summer Professional Development in a couple of weeks and I was asked to make some thank you cards for our math presenters.  Teacher cards are my most favourite ones to make :)  I knew I had to put a little "math" into this one...so fun!  I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Back to School.  Thanks for stopping by!  


1 comment:

Lin said...

Wonderful card for our back-to-school theme, Maureen - your apples are the perfect motif! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...