Thursday, August 2, 2018

Happy Birthday


Welcome, friends!  I have a couple of cards to share today.  I was perusing my Pinterest cards board and found a gorgeous card by Melissa Phillips.  I CASEd it below then made another one with a different colour scheme and used Stitching Garden instead of Seasonal Borders: Summer.


Here are the 2 cards together.  I am entering them in the PTI Transformation Tuesday challenge.  Thanks for visiting!  

what's in them?
stamps: Stitching Garden, Penned Elegance, Seasonal Borders:Summer (PTI)
dies: Stitching Garden, Seasonal Borders: Summer, Noted Pinked A2 (PTI)








2 comments:

nancy said...

Your original card is quite wonderful. How could it not be when you combine one of Melissa's designs with your execution. But I have to admit, that the transformed card has captured my attention. I love the colors you used. They're stunning together.

Carmela said...

Both cards are so pretty, Maureen! I love the delicate flowers and colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...