Monday, August 30, 2010

Groovy Kind of Love

Good morning!! Well, I had hoped to have another Wild Card Colour Challenge up for you today, but the card is still sitting on my desk.  I've had no time or inspiration to finish it.  Been in my classroom both Saturday and Sunday and then every day this week to set up (still unpacking even!!).  So today's card is one made with Dawn McVey's new set It's Official.  I just love it...I went really girly, girly on this one...reminds me of the WaCCCky a few weeks ago with all those sugary sweet colours.  Anyways, hopefully a new card will surface this week :)  Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by :)


What's in it?
stamps: pti it's official; Verve feeling groovy
ink: pti raspberry fizz; versafine onyx
paper: pti cream, raspberry fizz, lavender moon, plum pudding, sweet blush; making memories dp
accessories: ek success and fiskar border punches, corner chomper, heart (Michaels), bakers twine, pti ribbon, gemstones, cuttlebug ef, stitching,

4 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

Love all the girly colours on this card. You're making me "need" to buy this set! What a cute heart shaped button.

Good luck today!

TannyP said...

More new PTI!?! I'm so envious! Beautiful colors combine for a gorgeous card, Maureen!

Lynn said...

Very fun Maureen...send this is for a Valentine's Day card to get published again!! Love those stamps...just picked up some Jenni Bowlin bingo cards that are very similar...love, love, love!

Aimes said...

How's that classroom looking, Diva? Is it as pretty as this card?! Seriously sweet card - you make me want a set that I didn't think I wanted LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...