Monday, May 16, 2011

Congrats!!

congrats

Good morning!!  It’s been awhile since I played along with the Card Patterns sketch.  But this one really spoke to me with that sweet little banner :)  AND I’ve had these extra banner shapes sitting on my desk for 2 months!! I couldn’t bear to throw them out as they took awhile to make (figuring out the dp for THIS CARD).  I also was looking for a card to put some of my new royal velvet ribbon on!  Oh what a rich colour…a cross between purple and navy…LOVE!  With such a fun card, I had to pick a fun sentiment…this one from Verve’s To the Moon Set was perfect!!  I also used my GRAND circle nestabilities to make this card a little under 5 x 5.  Thanks for stopping by!!  I had a lot of time to play in the studio this weekend, so I’ve got lots of fun things to share for the rest of the week :)  Hope you come back!!

signature

sketch115 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve to the moon

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, kraft, plum pudding, su real red, more mustard, MME dp, cosmo cricket social club dp, pti and oa dps on banner

accessories: grand scallops and circle nestabilities, circle nestabilities, pti ribbon, pti banner dies, gems, eyelets, bakers twine

7 comments:

TannyP said...

Oooh la la! Love it! I always try to hide from round sketches but you've done this one up so beautifully....that pennant is perfect and that ribbon sure is richly beautiful!

Marisa said...

I'm a little green around the edges knowing you have a bigger circle to work with LOL! Darling card and a fabulous take on the sketch. We're getting the liquid sunshine in droves down here too - ugh! Enjoy your day :)

Aimes said...

Bet those sweet banners are thinkin that it was totally worth the wait to be a part of such a super sweet card!!!! Oooh you've got me wanted to dig out my eyelets and everything now, Diva!
Looking forward to the rest of the eye candy this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lynn said...

I love those banners....and I haven't used eyelets in ages! The colors on your card are beautiful!

Melisa Hunter said...

So very cute! Love those large circle cards! Awesome colours for the banner!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oh Maureen this is sooo cute! Love love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

~amy~ said...

Such a fun and festive card...love the happy colors! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...