Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hurrah!

hurrah!

Good morning!!  Today’s card is a bright, cheery little “Hurrah” card that I gave to one of the three colleagues I’ve been telling you about this week.  They have just completed their Masters in Education and I’ve made each of them a sweet little card to congratulate them.  I’ve use the Waltzingmouse Stamps sketch for this week, but had to take a great deal of liberty with the circle shapes.  I do not have any of their fabulous doily stamps (YET!) so I substituted 2 different sizes of flowers.  I used some more sheet music paper as this card is for our Music teacher!! LOL  I think she’ll appreciate it… or be horrified that I used a perfectly good sheet of music paper…lol!  Have a wonderful day..two more till the weekend!!

signature

_46 Sketch_thumb[1] 

what’s in it?

stamps: waltzing mouse labels 18, fancy phrases

ink: versafine onyx, su rose red

paper: pti kraft, cream, su rose red, basicgrey sweet threads dp, music sheet paper

accessories: pti blossoms and leaves dies, labels 18 nestabilities, ribbon, pti buttons, twine, pti felt, gems, stitching,

9 comments:

.adri. said...

Love this card! It's so bright and fun! ")

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

Marisa said...

You'll have to let us know if you get a detention for using a music sheet or if she loved the flowers LOL! Lovely bright colours and card. I'm sure she'll be touched to receive it.

KimCreate said...

Gorgeous! (imagine I'm saying it in a sing-song-y way!)hehe
Love it.
Kim

Melisa Hunter said...

This is gorgeous, Maureen! Love the colour combo and your fabulous details. I need to make one of those flowers!

Lynn said...

You have been shopping...I spy some beautiful new BG paper...gorgeous!!

TannyP said...

Hurrah for this card, I say! BEAUTY! The music sheets for the music teacher....brilliance =)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Cool take on the sketch Maureen love the mix of colours, thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Deborah Frings said...

Such a gorgeous card - love the backing, and those roses are so sweet!

Jean Martin said...

Ooops I'm sooo late for this Maureen! But this is absolutely stunning! It's actually one of my picks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...