Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Most Beautiful Day

happybirthdaymaureenplut

ah, a most beautiful weekend actually.  It’s my last BIG hurrah in the studio before heading back to work.  I’ll be continuing the set up in my classroom and in a 2 day professional development workshop this week, so Stampafaire has been great for me :)  Up next is the Limited Ingredients Challenge…hmm, I’m not very good at them as I have tons of things I can potentially put on a card.  But I took some inspiration from Dawn’s card and then went to it!  Here is a list of the things we were allowed to use along with what I used…

  • white cardstock  CHECK!
  • white or transparent glitter(Prisma Glitter)  CHECK!
  • 1-3/4" circle punch or die  CHECK!
  • 1" strip of light gray cardstock (Soft Stone)  CHECK!
  • melon cardstock & ink (Melon Berry)  CHECK for cardstock!
  • aqua cardstock & ink (Aqua Mist)  CHECK for ink and cardstock is under the glitter banner!
  • golden yellow cardstock & ink (Harvest Gold)

Whew!  Made it!  I so wanted to add some bling or ribbon, but was happy enough to add some sparkle with the glitter.  Okay…see you soon :)

signature

2 comments:

Lynn said...

A gorgeous CAS card. I love the color combo and the touch of glitter is just divine! The boys are all back to school in the morning. Spent the afternoon at the pool enjoying the last few hours of summer!

Marisa said...

Love orange and blue/turquoise together. Lovely touch with the glitter on the banner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...