Saturday, August 24, 2013

(Brunch) Bake and Take

dearfriendmaureenplut

Hi friends!  I thought I’d better post something in case y’all thought I was sleeping in today!  Nope, I was up at 7:00 PST, made coffee, had breakfast while perusing the PTI Stampafaire challenges that had already been posted.  They started without me! ACK!  LOL  So this is my first card for the first challenge.  We had to choose one colour combo and one sketch…and this was supposed to be easy! LOL I made the card sketch vertical…that’s the kind of morning it’s been!

untitled 

sketch

I’ve been busy prepping the tea dye staining and paperclay projects and am letting things dry while I move onto making my own misting spray.  This card is dedicated to my blogging bestie, Lynn Mangan, who shared the first Stampafaire experience with me :) 

lynnme

menicholelynn

Love you, Lynn!  Okay, off to the next challenge!

signature

5 comments:

Barb said...

What a gorgeous take on the colors and sketch, Maureen! I love it! And the photos of you and Lynn are Awesome! She's one of my faves too! Happy stamping! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card and fun photos Maureen. This set needs to go into my cart!

Lynn said...

Ah Moe, you are simply the best. Oh how I wish we were together creating today. Miss you my friend. My card is gorgeous! Love the amazing colors on the card and the sentiment says it all. Xoxo

PS the package is in the mail!

Kara said...

beautiful card!! Love the pics!!

Marisa said...

I think you are half my Feedly count this morning LOL! Another wonderful cad for the Stamp-a-Fair challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...