Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wishes are the Magic

wishesmaureenplut

Good morning!  I’ve got 2 cards for today’s Papertrey Ink Blog Hop so I’ll keep both posts short and sweet as I may have some  more SAF posts :)  I flipped the sketch while keeping the card orientation the same.  This cake reminds me of the 6 layer chocolate skor cake my sister makes :)  YUM!

fastfoodpastel

Thanks for visiting! 

signature

bloghop

 

what’s in it?

stamps; inside and out: birthday 2

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti

accessories: pti beautiful beads die, circle die, enamel dots

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Contrast this card with your last and it shows how amazingly talented you are. I love you retro and cool this feels and your sentiment is simply awesome!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you used the bead dies to make your strips-- this looks fabulous!

Cristina said...

This makes me want to pull out my Beautiful Beads die. I adore how you used it here. Fabulous card!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this one too Maureen!

Jacquie Southas said...

CAS perfection!

Inkyfingers said...

What a creative take on the sketch and I love that sentiment.

Laurie said...

OH my! Fabulous design! I love how you used the colors and those enamel dots are perfectly placed! :)

Marisa said...

Love the vertical triangles! Great take on the insp. picture and use of colours. Well done with the CAS too!

Melisa Hunter said...

I agree whole-heartedly with Lynn. Seeing these two cards together really showcases your talents as a cardmaker. This one is stunning in a cool graphic art kind of way. Wow!

Luanne said...

What a great idea! Love how you used the bead die! Both cards are super fabulous!

artful-notions said...

Too clever! Love the vertical triangles.

Terri E. said...

Love the modern feel you have achieved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...