Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Little Green Surprise!

green fun
Hi friends!  As we get closer to St. Patrick’s Day, I feel a little sad that I haven’t done it up right this year here on the blog {insert sad face here}.  I’ve just had to let it go and know that my focus for the next 2 years is on something wonderful.  I can’t beat myself up for not doing it all.  I did do something fun this week, though, and thought I’d share this cute idea I saw on Pinterest while doing a “St. Patrick’s Day” search.
St. Patrick's Day Teacher Gift
photo credit: Fun Home Things
It’s meant for a teacher, but I made one for our amazing secretary.  She has a heart of gold so it was easy and fun to pick out a bunch of green items on my shopping trip last weekend.  Here’s what’s in it:
St. Patrick’s Day necklace, Glysomed lotion, hand sanitizer, green Extra gum, green container of M&Ms, green Aero bar, green notepad, green paper clips, green Easter cream egg, green Skittles, and all in a green flower tin I found at Target.
I put it by our secretary’s computer Monday morning with one of my St. Patrick’s Day cards (see post HERE)  :)
happinessandluckmaureenplut
Well, that’s it for me today.  I’m reviewing the new BC Draft Curriculum today so it will be a great day talking education with colleagues :)  I hope your Wednesday is fabulous too!
signature

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Moe, Just think 7 months down! You are almost half way there. Awesome!! I love this sweet little card and can of treats. Adorable! I'm sure your secretary loved it!

JoAnn said...

What a sweet little gift. And the card is adorable. I know the secretary appreciated it.

Marisa said...

Such a darling gift. Loving all that green and I'm sure your secretary will too :)

Helen F. said...

What an adorable gift idea for St Patty's Day! I am sure your Secretary really loved it too! Great card also, Maureen :-)

Christine said...

This is such a darling gift! Don't beat your self up about your blog.....your contributions are amazing, and it is wonderful that you've taken the initiative to further your education. May God multiply your time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...