Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring Rewind!

 

Come and let us seek together
Springtime lore of daffodils,
Giving to the golden weather
Greeting on the sun-warm hills.

~ from Spring Song by Lucy Maud Montgomery

Fair Spring ! Whose simplest promise more delights
Than all their largest wealth, and thro' the heart
Each joy and new-born hope
With softest influence breathes. 

~from Ode to Spring by Anna Lætitia Barbauld

welcomespring

Happy Spring, dear friends!  I had hopes of posting a new card today, but I’ve been working on a card for the upcoming PTI blog hop and using some new stamps so I didn’t have time.  Oh, and I’m supposed to be reading my textbook! HA!  So I thought I’d repost some of my favourite Spring cards along with some sweet Odes to Spring!  This first card won a Trigger Tuesday two years ago.

youmakemesmilemaureenplut

I still love everything about this second card…yummy ribbon, sweet Verve butterfly, delightful banners and colours that scream SPRING!

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Nothings says Spring like daffodils!  This one makes me a bit teary eyed as it uses Clearly Besotted Stamps and I miss being on the DT with that awesome bunch of ladies!  We still have cold weather here and I blame myself for taking the rubber floor mats out of my car!  Sorry!  Let’s hope it shows up soon!  Thanks for stopping by!  What’s your favourite season?

signature

3 comments:

Birgit said...

What lovely spring cards! I'm ready for some daffodils in mason jars on the window sill as well. come on spring!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful springtime cards Maureen!

Marisa said...

Come on spring!! We have had some nice sunshine here between rain falls and the neighbours lawn service came yesterday so it must be coming LOL! Darling array of cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...