Friday, March 23, 2018

You're Amazing, Mom ~ Make it Monday



Happy Friyay, friends!  I planned to spend my last official day of Spring Break (weekends don't count!) doing my taxes and then playing in the studio.  This card is for this week's PTI Make it Monday challenge, splatter embossing.  I used some dot stamps to add embossed dots, then sprinkled embossing powder around before heating it.  It looks splattered IRL, honest!  Yes, I did make two cards, but the other one won't show up until the Blog Hop Sunday...it's a tiny bit different :)  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!







 I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!


what's in it?
stamps: Penned Elegance, Tulip Time, Tiny Tags (PTI)
ink: onyx (versafine), Lovely Lady, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, spring moss, green parakeet (PTI), banana, summer sun, grey (SU)
paper: rustic white, sweet blush, chicken scratch gingham paper (PTI),
dies: Tiny Tags, Tulip Time dies, Penned Elegance dies (PTI)



1 comment:

Nancy G said...

Beautiful card! I really love these tulips, they are so easy to stamp. Your splatters are in the perfect spot, it really accents the card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...