Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy Birthday ~ Transformation Tuesday

 

Hi Friends!  I have been enjoying lazy Spring Break days watching the Canadian Women's curling team play at the Worlds Championships and making cards!  This is my first PTI Transformation Tuesday (unless you count the one they had during the Anniversary celebration).  I didn't realize it was a challenge to participate in!  I went back over some cards and picked the one below to transform.  I was originally CASEing Betsy...that was my first mistake, fooling around with Betsy perfection!  I should have known better.  I used mostly the same supplies, but added my own twists, vellum doily, sequins, and a new sentiment set, Penned Elegance.  Seriously, I am so happy with this set and am even more happy about getting the dies.  They are designed so there is lots of room for adhesive on the back.  You can either stamp directly on your card or overlap with the die cut.  Here's my first card... I also inked the background instead of water colouring it. 


Thanks for stopping by!






 I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

what's in it?
stamps: Gran's Garden, Penned Elegance (PTI)
ink: blueberry, aquamist (PTI), onyx black, amethyst, wisteria, kiwi kiss (SU)
paper: stampers select white, vellum cardstock (PTI), cool caribbean (SU)
dies: Parisian lace doily, Gran's garden, penned elegance (PTI)
stencil: Woodblock Prints stencil (PTI)


2 comments:

Lyn said...

Love your transformation, but still loving your first card too :)

Sandy S. said...

I agree...I think they’re both nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...