Sunday, February 3, 2019

Be Mine ~ Make it Monday


Happy Polar Vortex Sunday!  Well, after a pretty mild winter, the BC interior is being hit with -18 degree Celsius ( - 27 with the windchill!) weather.  So the best way to stay warm and happy was to spend it in the studio making a few more Valentine's cards to take to school tomorrow.  I was happy to use the little heart cutouts from the Shakers and Sprinkles Make it Market kit for my take on this week's Make it Monday challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are staying warm!

what's in it?
stamps: Heart Prints, Enclosed Heart (both retired PTI)
dies: Banner Style, Make it Market: Shakers and Sprinkles (PTI)



1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Maureen! I have that die too and never think to use it...think I'm going to go dig it out now and set it on my desk! Thanks for the inspiration!! And stay warm!! That Polar Vortex was over Michigan last week and between the frigid temps and windchills, and then over two feet of new snow...well, it was a rough week!! Hope yours doesn't last as long! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...