Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Happy Birthday


Hello, friends!  Today's card was for the DH on his birthday last Saturday.  I used the same layout as my card for a recent Make it Monday but turned it into a masculine birthday card, complete with camo letters (created with camo wrapping paper!), a silver frame and a diamond plate embossing folder.  I added some safety red baking twine so you can see the card!  LOL I also made a regular birthday card...


And here they are altogether and ready for me to enter them into PTI's Transformation Tuesday.


It was such a great card layout from Michelle's Make it Monday video . Thanks for stopping by!

what's in it?
stamps: Birthday Basics (PTI)
dies: oval frame from Make it Market: Shakers and Sprinkles, Headline Alphabet (PTI)


2 comments:

Carmela said...

All your cards are pretty, Maureen!

Contagiously Crafty said...

What a lovely set of cards! I like the monochromatic version best! So glad to have found you through the Papertrey Ink challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...