Monday, February 18, 2019

Congrats!


Greetings, friends!  It feels like I've been gone for AGES!  I was away last weekend with a group of friends so there was NO inky time at all.  However, today is Family Day in BC (and I think in most parts of Canada) so I got up early and headed into the studio.  This card is for Laurie's Fabulous Favourites challenge.  This week it's favourite card stock colour.  Okay, that is just a cruel challenge!  I love SO many different colours so I just decided to enter "sweet blush" so I could make this girly girly card CASEing Melissa's beautiful card HERE. My small PTI order came on Friday with the Delicates Dies...oh, my!  I love this die...perhaps one of the last items my dear Dawn created before she left {insert sad frown and broken heart here}.  Thanks for stopping by! 

what's in it?
stamps: Penned Elegance (PTI)
dies: From the Heart, Penned Elegance, Shape Shifters Circle 3 die, Pierced Feature Frame die, Delicates Die (PTI)
other: sweet blush cardstock, cream felt (PTI)


2 comments:

Lyn said...

This is so beautiful, I adore those delicate dies and hope they restock as on my wishlist <3

Carmela said...

Love the gingham and your pretty heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...