Saturday, March 2, 2019

Happy Birthday


Hello, friends!  When I made my Congrats baby card inspired by Melissa's beautiful card, I had to make another one, but added more colour and changed the sentiment.  Here are the cards together.


I'm entering this card in Laurie's Win it Wednesday challenge using one of my favourite accessories, sequins!  Anything to add a bit of bling :)  Thanks for stopping by!


what's in it?
stamps: Penned Elegance (PTI)
dies: From the Heart, Penned Elegance, Shape Shifters Circle 3 die, Pierced Feature Frame die, Delicates Die (PTI)
other: sweet blush cardstock, lemon tart felt (PTI)

3 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

These are both beautiful, Maureen. I'm a layering kind of gal, so these are right up my alley. Lovely cards!

Clipping Path said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.

tycodmom said...

Beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...