Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Wonderful Friend


 Hello friends!  It's seems like I've been MIA and I guess I have been.  It's always a busy time before Spring Break. But I had a few hours to spend in the studio today so I created a card for Laurie's Favourites challenge.  I'm using one of my favourite sentiment sets, Penned Elegance.  The font goes so well with so many styles.  And of course, the lovely Gran's Garden goes with any sentiment :)  Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card!

what's in it?
stamps: penned elegance, gran's garden (PTI)
dies: gran's garden, delicates , quatrefoil coverplate (PTI)


2 comments:

Carmela said...

Pretty design with all the flowers and delicates!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love the Gran's Garden flowers. Your arrangement is so pretty with the Delicates behind it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...