Saturday, March 30, 2019

Hello (from eh to zed)


Hello!  I am excited to share today's card with you.  It was one of those "works of heart" cards.  I was fortunate to attend one of the most amazing teaching conferences in Chilliwack, BC, where I met and hung out with one of my teacher mentor/idols, Jen Jones, from Hello Literacy.  I have been a huge fan of Jen's for over 2 years so to meet her was incredible (like meeting Nicole, Dawn, Betsy, and the PTI DT in 2011).  I made this card to send to her, matching her brand of beautiful florals.  Of course, I had to add a nod to Canada inside and out.  I used 3 sets of florals so I'm entering this card into Laurie's Favourite challenge, pick a past Make it Monday challenge. I chose Dawn's Mixing Florals challenge.


 I didn't know what colour of card base to use at first...here were my choices, pink or white.  I loved them both.  I went with the pink to be more "on brand" with Jen's Hello Literacy look.



Here I am with Jen after just meeting IRL.  I was SO excited.  I also got to spend some free time with her,  my LART who travelled with me, and the local coordinators.  It was so much fun!  If you are a teacher and love literacy, you really should follow her @hellojenjones on Instagram.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!  Spring has finally found BC.

what's in it?
stamps: Gran's Garden, Stitching Garden, Orchid Expressions, Inside Out Thank You (PTI)
dies: Gran's Garden, Stitching Garden, Orchid Expressions, Wet Paint Cuts, Quatrefoil Coverplate (PTI)


7 comments:

adele holcomb said...

And a very pretty floral mix it is, too!

Carmela said...

Lovely floral arrangement!

Chris said...

Beautiful card!

Jill S said...

Your floral arrangement is so pretty! Fun sentiment, too! Love the card.

Edward Lewis said...

Very informative post, your post unique. Thanks for sharing.
mcafee.com/activate
office.com/setup
norton.com/setup
mcafee.com/activate
norton.com/setup

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Maureen...your mixing of the florals is perfection!! :0)

James Aultman said...

Such a more valuable information. I also read your all Blogs. This is awesome!! I’ve always enjoyed reading that type of blog. Keep writing such kind of info on the page. I am really impressed with this type of writing. Thanks for sharing with us. norton.com/myaccount

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...