Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hope Your Day is Fabulous! ~ Jen's SFYTT

I am so happy about today's card :D It's been months, yes months, since I've participated in one of Jen's sketches. I really enjoy her blog and the amazing way she works with paper and images. So now that I've got some time, I can play along :) And it's not a Christmas card!! LOL It's actually for one of my sister's birthday next month (am I prepared or what?). I also got to use some pompom trim that I was determined to find and hardly ever use...because I always forget I have it. I think it's perfect to mimic snowballs!! Pair it with that super fun Cosmo Cricket paper and you have a lovely winter birthday card!! Hope your week is not too hectic and you are able to enjoy the reason for the season...family, friends, and the birth of a sweet glorious Baby :)




What's in it?
Stamps: PTI signature greetings
Ink: SU choc chip
Paper: PTI vintage cream, sweet blush, ocean tide, kraft; Cosmo Cricket dp
Accessories: circle nestabilities, buttons, linen thread, cuttlebug ef, Fancy Pants pompom trim, stitching

4 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

Very cute card! Love those pompoms with the fun Cosmo Cricket paper. I may have to try pairing them together. I still have a few cards to make... today will be a whirlwind!

Have a good one! ttys!

Marisa said...

Just love that set of Dawn's and it is perfect for this card :D Fun mix of DPs and the row of pompoms is too cute. Sure your sister will love it.

Kristina said...

So fun! Your sister is going to love this! The pompoms DO look like little snowballs. How perfect are they for this card?! Only three more sleeps!

TannyP said...

Love those pompoms! Great work on this beauty - such a lovely card that your sister will definitely love.

You know, that ribbon makes me think of the Verve mittens...did you already use it on those and that's why I associate them?! Either way, I'm crediting you with inspiring some creative thinking today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...