Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ah-mazing ~ I {heart} Papers GD!

ahmazingmaureenplut

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday!  I can finally share some fun news I’ve been sitting on for awhile :)  Kate from I {heart} Papers has asked me to be their Guest Designer this month!  Not only do I get to hang out with their fabulous design team but I also got to do a little shopping in their online shop!  They carry just about everything I love so I was a kid in a candy store.  Today’s card is for a dear friend who just completed her Librarian Diploma.  She’s been working on it steadily while working full time and raising 3 kids. Wow!  She is ah-mazing!  I’m using Check this Out from Lawn Fawn and Exclamations from Cas-ual Fridays along with Doodlebug Design paper Take Note.  Hope you’re having a fabulous week!  Thanks for visiting and sharing in my fun news :)  Head over to I {heart} Papers to see the announcement!

signature

 

what’s in it?

stamps: cas-ual fridays take note, lawn fawn check this out

ink: versafine onyx, su pumpkin, bermuda, kiwi

paper: pti white, soft stone, doodlebug take note

accessories: su circle punches, gems

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Woohoo on your very well deserved GDT spot! Love to see you inking up CAS-ual Fridays stamps. Your bright cheery design will be perfect for your friend. What an absolutely fabulous accomplishment for her!

Marisa said...

Congrats on the DT :) Love the bright colours you used on the card. Sure she will love it!

i {heart} papers said...

Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see all your ah-mazing projects this month! :)

Barb said...

Big congrats to you, Maureen! What a fun month you'll have! Love this fabulous card! That colorful background paper looks perfect with your stamping!

Michelle Woerner said...

Congrats! And totally cute card! Hugs to you :-)

Helen F. said...

Happy Congrats on your GDT Spot, Maureen. I know you will be a great addition this month! Have F-U-N :)
PS: love the colors and stamps you used in your friend's card

Michele Gross said...

I love it! I really like how you combined the sets, looks awesome!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, this one is FUN!!! Congratulations on your GDT spot!!

Sian Ridley said...

Oooh, how exciting and well deserved! Congrats to you ;)

Your friend sounds like some sort of super woman!?! I love the library stamp on your card and that rainbow background is gorgeous - I think need that in my life! :)

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland - I've missed you! Ha ha! :)

Laters ;)

Christina said...

Congrats on the Guest spot, Maureen! This card is super cool--love the colorful paper and library card stamp, so perfect for your friend!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is so bright and fun- love it!! So happy to have you as our guest this month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...