Saturday, May 25, 2013

Goodness Gracious! PTI May Blog Hop

 

Click here to enter my Boise or Bust Blog Candy

goodnessgraciousmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop post.  We’ve been asked to use one of the Bouquet inspiration photos along with one of our favourite floral sets…hmmm, a hard decision but I narrowed it down to Frilly Flowers and The Sweet Life…and you can see here which one won out!  I haven’t added grosgrain to many cards lately and once I started tying this one I remembered how much I love to tie bows, ahhhh!  I think Dawn’s Glory Be set is perfect for vintagey cards, don’t you?  Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing all the fabulous florals this month!

signature

may hop

papertrey blog hop icon

 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti glory be, the sweet life

ink: versafine onyx, su pretty in pink, perfect plum, wisteria, sahara sand, old olive

paper: pti kraft, rustic cream, MME Collectable Memorable

accessories: pti sweet life dies, ribbon, paper doily

36 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh goodness. I went for the brighter color palette but I am loving this color combo. The soft herringbone paper is the perfect soft touch to your amazing card Moe!

Kara said...

beautiful card!!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful! The colors you used are just perfect!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Love your card!Beautiful!

Rhonda said...

Love the grosgrain too! Nice card.

Linda said...

This is so beautiful. Love it.

Joanne said...

Gorgeous. I love the doiley and the colors

Nancy Penir said...

So elegant, Maureen, soft and pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty, Maureen! That bow is perfect!

craftmates said...

lovely card and perfect bow- Irma

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty card!! Love the color scheme you chose

Meredith MacRitchie said...

What time do you wake up that you're always one of the first ones linked up?! ;)

I *love* that bow - fat and beautiful. You used the colours so perfectly! This one really eluded me. I love the layout too!

Barb said...

Love this beautiful card, Maureen! Gorgeous design and colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen your bouquet is just gorgeous!

Diana K said...

So pretty. Love it.

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful - love the pairing of herringbone with the doily & the gorgeous Sweet Life roses!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the design, so simple - yet really lovely.

Marisa said...

Love the subtle herringbone pattern one the one paper and lovely use of the colours and flower image.

Nerina said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the doily detail aganst the herringbone - it's a wonderful juxtaposition!

maryrose said...

Maureen, this is lovely! I chose this bouquet, too! (And I also felt it deserved a doily...go figure!)

karen h said...

Beautiful! Love the pattern paper and doily mix.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work Maureen!

Martha said...

Maureen, this is simply BEAUTIFUL!
I love the colors & design!

Keri said...

Beautiful! As always. :D

samantha's cards said...

very pretty

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty, love the doily.

Gina said...

You chose my favorite of the bouquets - and my favorite part of that particular one (the sterling roses). I love Sweet Life stamped in purple! Your card is beautiful!!

TLady said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! VERY WELL DONE!!!!!!! :) (I THINK I need this Rose Stamp!) :)

Luanne said...

Wonderful, looks just like the sample bouquet!

Larissa Heskett said...

Oh WOW!! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your Take on the Bouquet Color Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Memorial Day Weekend!! =)

LEG Studios said...

Gorgeous card!

bjmartin said...

Beautiful bouquet! Love the vintage feel!

Kathy Mc said...

What a gorgeous bouquet with your doily and beautiful bow! The sentiment is perfect also. Love this!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely stunning Moe! x

Darnell said...

Beautiful, Maureen! Those colors are made for that sweet doily!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful. Love the way you used the colors and the doily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...