Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Birthday ~ CASE Study #141

happybirthdaymaureenplut
Hi everyone!  The new challenge over on the CASE Study blog is up and we continue to ooh and ahhh over another card from our talented May Muse, Maile Belles.
may16
Ya don’t mess with perfection so I kept the same layout, colours and elements.  I’ve added a strip of hot pink paper from Doodlebug’s Take Note paper I got from i {heart} papers as their May Guest Designer.  I’ve been on a strip on the side kick for a good month now :)  I inked up Avery Elle’s All Squared Up set in Summer Sun, Bermuda Bay and Raspberry Fizz.  I love that little pin detail so I dug out a sweet little heart pin and die a floss bow around it :)  I’m also entering this card in the current Passion for Papertrey challenge, Stamp Your Own Background.  I know you can’t resist playing along with us this week!  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!
badge

Erin Schulte  (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams


what’s in it?

stamps: Avery Elle All Squared Up, PTI Pretty Peonies

ink: versafine onyx, su summer sun, bermuda bay, going gray, pti raspberry fizz

paper: pti raspberry fizz, white, doodlebug designs take note

accessories: pti pretty peonies die, may arts pin, floss

8 comments:

Barb said...

I love how you can jump from beautifully, layered cards to graphic and retro - you make it look so easy, Maureen! This is such a fun card!

Lynn said...

You know I adore this CAS beauty! The pops of geometric color are perfect behind the sentiment!

Marisa said...

Fun pattern you used behind the sentiment! Love it :) Wonderful CAS card.

whoistracy said...

This is so so cute!!!

Harriet said...

Your card is terrific!!!!

Helen F. said...

Such a fun pattern you created, Maureen. You have captured CAS to the max here :)

cm said...

I'll echo Barb - your card-making 'versatility' is remarkable! From multi-layers and bows, to cas - all seemingly done with ease and results that are always stunning! Perfect card for the challenge. Absolutely! Like you, I'm excited for the long weekend; we're traveling west (Kelowna) to visit my husband's parents. Looking forward to seeing them, and some spring blossoms.
c

Caryn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mo, I love the the colours and the little pin addition!
Thanks for sharing at APFP too!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...